I am a 60-something citizen of the US and the UK, now living in the latter. More specifically, I live in the city of Coventry, which is where I was born, around the middle of the last century.
I have spent, and continue to spend, a lot of my time researching how humans create and confront technology risks. But I research other things as well, and sometimes I write about them on this, my personal blog. To put it another way, here is where I share writing that may not be a good fit for the other platforms and places where I publish, such as:
- scobbs.blogspot.com: cybersecurity articles, some written with my favorite co-author, Chey Cobb
- Medium: articles on technology issues
- LinkedIn: check my "Featured" articles
- ResearchGate: curated publications
- YouTube: narrated articles, personal views
In my spare time I endeavor to raise awareness of the various medical conditions that have disabled my partner, Chey Cobb, and critique the patriarchal medical establishment that continues to fail women so badly. If you want to contact me, you can use the form on this page or DM me @zcobb on Twitter.
Note: I am aware of some formatting issues and missing images in older posts, a result of moving this blog from WordPress to Blogger. Will fix as soon as I can.